Tuesday, July 23, 2013

First word from the MTC

Transcribed from her hand written note:

"Oi' familia!  I have just completed my first official day as a sister missionary and boy do I love it!  Today was amazing!  Definitely a bit overwhelming but I have an incredible district and I have the best companion ever !!! Her name is Sister Colvin and she is fantastic!  We share a room with Sister Warden and Sister Matheson.  WOW!  What a place!  The spirit and strength here is incredible!  It is such an amazing experience to be surrounded by the most amazing missionaries.  We truly are an army and Satan better watch out because we are coming and we are powerful!  I love you all so much and Eu amo Jesus Cristo!  I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!  I'm trying to brace myself for the next few days because its going to be a rough ride but a fantastic one! 

LOVE YOU!
Sister Tingey

P.S.  Tell Holly I saw Elder Lewis!

No comments:

Post a Comment