Monday, January 27, 2014

The highest highs and the lowest lows

12/2/13

Hello family and friends!

It's going to be a short one this week! It's been one of those weeks where you just think about things and ponder on where you are and where you want to be. Tuesday I was on exchanges and I got to serve with two of the most wonderful sisters! We had SO much fun and I learned so much from them! 

This week I have felt Heavenly Father's love for me as well as His love for His children. We have spent the week having the greatest time and helping each other out as we learn and grow. We are now over three areas which keeps us busy and it is so wonderful!

I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve the Lord! I am so grateful that Heavenly Father listens to our prayers and he answers them! He has blessed me so much! This church is so true! The Book of Mormon is such a powerful book! Read it, pray about it, it will change your life. You will feel Heavenly Father's love for you as you read and pray.

I testify that everyone one of us is a child of God. He knows and loves us so individually! He has a specific plan for each of us! He is so merciful and loving! Go to Him with questions and He will answer. I love my Heavenly Father with every fiber of my being! I am so grateful that He sent His son to die for us! I have been so blessed to see the lives of so many people change as they come to know this and as they come unto Christ.

I love you all so much! I invite you all to pray and ask Heavenly Father if you are His child, and you will receive His love.

I love you all so much! Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas! What a beautiful time of year it is!

Love,
Sister Tingey

No comments:

Post a Comment