Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Reassignment!

Hello Family!!!! 

I JUST GOT MY REASSIGNMENT!!!!!!!!!

it says:
At this time, we have not yet received your visa to travel to your mission. You will be serving a temporary assignment in the........

WASHINGTON TACOMA MISSION!!!!!! .....until your visa arrives.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to serve the people in Washington!!!

I will be leaving the Provo MTC on Tuesday, August 20 at 3:30 AM. My flight departs at 8:30 AM!

AAAAAhHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! 

Family: I will be able to call you at the airport so please wake up so I can talk to you. Also, I need a phone number to call!

Other missions people in my district are going to:
Charlotte, North Carolina
Cleveland, Ohio
Rapid City, South Dakota
Los Angeles, California
Houston, Texas
and Gilbert, Arizona!!!!!!!!!!

These reassignments are inspired! There is someone there that I need to teach or there is someone there that I need to meet for me! I love this gospel, I love being a missionary! HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Sister Tingey
8/15/13

P.S. PLEASE DEAR ELDER ME EVERYDAY WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!! I love mail and I only have two more days of getting dear elders! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment